Friday, February 10, 2017

Little Things



February 10, 2017

1. Today is:
The day we start moving! We are finishing the packing and going to clean the new house. We actually move stuff tomorrow. That means today is the last day in this house! It's supposed to be nice today,  high of 68

2. What made you smile today?
The thought of one last, long bubble bath tonight. The new house only has a shower.

3. What was the best part of this week?
Talking to my mom on the phone every morning.

4. What did you struggle with this week?
Motivation... To pack, to clean, to exercise,  to eat right.

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself.  What did you do "just for you" this week?
3 bubble baths and really getting into a new skin care routine. 

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. Having a home to live in.
2. Quiet time reading a good book.
3. Brownies.

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.
I've been using an ap on my phone to print the pictures I want to keep. It's called Free Prints by Photo Affections. You get 85 free prints a month, just pay shipping.  I've also been using their ap for a free photo book. I downloaded the apps for free at the Google play store.

8. What are you reading,  watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
Reading: The Collector by Nora Roberts. 
Watching: Nothing,  we turned the cable off.
Making: a new small cross stitch. Be sure to check out my craft blog on February 24th to see it.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
I reached 2 out of my 3 goals this week.
1. Get  completely unpacked.
2. Set up new housework routine.
3. Do at least 3 meditations. 

10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
Crazy, busy excitement! 

*************************************
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's hard work lol. I'm taking a little lunch break and was excited to see that you stopped by today.

      Delete