Friday, March 24, 2017

Little Things


March 24, 2017

1. Today is:
R's third day home from the hospital. 

2. What made you smile today?
Buddy sitting in R's lap.

3. What was the best part of this week?
R being released from the hospital. 

4. What did you struggle with this week?
Doing anything on my normal schedule. 

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself.  What did you do "just for you" this week?
I let go of self criticism and just focused on being me.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. The doctors who took care of R.
2. Friends who took care of me.
3. Warm weather. 

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.
We'be been playing backgammon.  The scores from the last few days: R 2, S 3 (He usually beats me every time.)

8. What are you reading,  watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
-making plans to do a walking challenge. 
-reading - haven't finished The Collector yet.
-watching lots of movies.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
I didn't set any specific goals this week.
Next week:
1. Finish March small cross stitch. 
2. Walk.
3. Track calories. 

10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
This week was busy, happy and unscheduled.

*************************************
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.

1 comment:

  1. Glad hes not in the hospital and things are ok.

    ReplyDelete