Friday, March 31, 2017

Little Things




1. Today is:
Friday, March 31st. Still cold and damp outside.

2. What made you smile today?
Pepper kissing (licking) me on the forehead as I was waking up.

3. What was the best part of this week?
Actually paying attention to my diet and exercise.

4. What did you struggle with this week?
Drinking enough water. 

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself.  What did you do "just for you" this week?
I set up my April bullet journal pages.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. R helping me with my hair. (It'sreally long and sometimes my hurt arm just doesn't want to deal with it.)
2. Having lunch with my Sweetheart on Wednesday. 
3. Getting an extra payday this month. 

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.
Ham and cheese frittata: makes 8
6 large eggs
4 large egg whites
2 tbs milk
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 cup fully cooked ham, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375F. Whisk together first five ingredients. Divide ham and cheese among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top with egg mixture filling cups 3/4 full.

Bake 22-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around edges to loosen.

1 frittata = serving
106 calories 
4 g fat
167 mg cholesterol 
428 mg sodium 
2 g carbohydrate  (1g sugars, 0 g fiber)
14 g protein 

8. What are you reading,  watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
-making pork chops for dinner today.
-looking forward to visiting the grandkids.
-wishing warm weather would return. 
-working on a few new blog posts.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
This week:
1. Finish March small cross stitch. ☆
2. Walk. ☆
3. Track calories. ☆
Next week:
1. Work on my birds cross stitch. 
2. Focus on my HEALTHY ME 2017 plan.
3. Complete the 5k Challenge task daily.

10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
This week was all about getting on track with my HEALTHY ME  goals.

*************************************
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment