Friday, May 19, 2017

Little Things



1. Today is: finally Friday.

2. What made you smile today?
The dogs sleeping close together on the couch.

3. What was the best part of the week? Our evening walks.

4. What did you struggle with this week? Afternoon cravings.

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself!  What did you do this week "just for you"? Nothing special this week.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. My kids.
2. Crock pot meals.
3. Game night.

7. Share something fun. A quote, a photo, a website or anything else you think others might enjoy.


8. What are you reading, watching,  listening to, making, wishing,  thinking,  etc?
~Wondering when the scale will move.
~Drinking crystal light lemonade.
~Thinking about my MRI next week.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List three goals for next week.
This week:
1. Save $25 ☆Done
2. Work on my rug X didn't happen (unless I get to it this weekend)
3. Start my mid-year review ☆just barely

Next week:
1. Work on review.
2. Finish my May small cross stitch.
3. Set June goals.

10. Sum up the week in just one sentence.
Just another week.


*************************************
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.

3 comments:

  1. Did you mean Crockpot where you have Crackpot meals? Either way, it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week.

    ReplyDelete