1. Today is: May 26th, sunny, high 84F, and "don't fry Friday " dedicated to educating people about the dangers of too much sun.
2. What made you smile today?
It's still early, but I'm happy that my planner class is tonight.
3. What was the best part of the week?
R doing the dinner dishes every night.
4. What did you struggle with this week? Feeling a little depressed and shoulder pain.
5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself! What did you do this week "just for you"? I listened to my body and rested as much as possible.
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. Pain meds.
2. Not having to get up and go to work.
3. Pay day.
7. Share something fun. A quote, a photo, a website or anything else you think others might enjoy.
My grandson at the zoo.
8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, wishing, thinking, etc?
~Watching: the Voice is over, waiting for America's Got Talent to start next week.
~Excited for: new planners and journals.
~Waiting on: MRI results.
9. Did you reach your goals this week? List three goals for next week.
1. Work on review. ☆got a good start.
2. Finish my May small cross stitch. *I'm very close, will finish it today or tomorrow.
3. Set June goals. ☆done.
1. Set up June bullet journal.
2. Keep working on mid-year review.
3. Work on that darn rug already!
10. Sum up the week in just one sentence.
This week was a challenge.
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.
Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.
*Be sure to visit others who have posted.