Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2017 Goals, part 2


After reviewing my goals for this year I decided to update them just a little for the second half of the year.

Let's see what I'll be working on.

HOME
1. Household management -
Buy a new house, move,  get settled in and new routines established.

2. Finances -
Pay off $10,000 more debt.

3. Family, friends and pets -
Plan a trip to see the kids.

HEALTH
1. Physical - stick with the plan
Lose 40 pounds, walk 300 miles.
Have shoulder surgery,  get through physical therapy.

2. Mental -
Write a daily affirmation in my journal.

3. Spiritual -
Start a holiday memory book.

HOBBIES
1. Cross stitch -
Continue one small each month. Make progress on the birds.

2. Planners and journals -
Continue with bullet journal even while trying out the happy planner.
Continue fitness planner.
Continue 3 year journal.
Planner classes at Michael's each month.

3. Other -
Try one new thing this year. (Pick something soon.)

4 comments:

  1. I love your updated goals! :-)

    Can't wait to see what you try out new!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. Staying organized could definitely fit into my hobby category LOL.

      Delete