Monday, July 24, 2017

Weigh Day

Last week: 170.8
This week: 174.8
Loss/Gain: +4

***holy cow! What the heck happened?

I knew I was going overboard on the carbs yesterday,  but I watched them super close the rest of the week.

And I don't know if it makes a difference,  but at the old house I was still weighing 170, and both days I've weighed in this new house were 174. I know the floors are not the same. The old one was linoleum and felt "soft". This one is ceramic tiles and is a lot "harder". Maybe that's the difference??

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your weight will even out as you continue to watch your intake. Maybe you're just bloated from carbs. Those stupid delicious carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure the scales are level!!!!! My bahroom floor has ceramic tiles and they are not perfectly level...so I am anal about making sure the scale is on exactly one tile (and the same tile) because otherwise I get messed up results!!!

    ReplyDelete