Friday, August 18, 2017

Little Things


For August 14-20, 2017

1. Today is: payday.

2. Today's weather: cloudy morning, afternoon thunderstorms.  High 89f, low 71f. Chance of rain 60%, humidity 100%.

3. I am:
-slowly getting back into my routines. 
-grateful for my visit with mom and B2.
-wearing jeans and an old t shirt today.
-finished watching Outlander season 1.

4. Around the house:
-it's clean the living room day.
-I think they will pick up the dumpster today.

5. Healthy Me:
-My focus this week has just been tracking.

6. In the craft room:
- Will I finish the green frog in time? I need to get busy!

7. 3 Random Things:
1. We are going to start painting this house next week.
2. My coffee is cold.
3. I will be adding some things to my home binder today.

8. Today's motivation:
"Every day arrives full of opportunities to build strength." Ralph Marston

9. Today's top 3:
1. Checkbook and bills.
2. The living room.
3. Cross stitch.

10. The best part of this week:
-being home with R

11. This week's biggest struggle:
-exercise

12. Goal Review 

This week:
1. Housework ☆I got a lot done.
2. Get back into fitness routine *I'm tracking and trying to eat better, but not really there with exercise. 
3. No soda ☆drinking lots of water this week.

Next week:
1. Get the living room and kitchen painted. 
2. Walk at least 3 days.
3. Finish August cross stitch on time.

***some random photos***

Rocks found on vacation:



Pepper Jack:



Vacations are not for dieting!






Just for fun:






3 comments: