Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fitbit Progress Report


For the week of Oct. 30 - Nov. 5, 2017.

1. Steps goal: 35,000
Total: 27,343

2. Miles goal: 15
Total: 10.88

3. Minutes goal: 105
Total: 62

4. Exercise goal: 10 minutes on 5 days
Total: 2 days

Weight:
Oct. 30 - 173.8
Nov 6 - 174


Thoughts:
Mid-week was rough.  I spent Wednesday and Thursday in bed after a panic attack early Wednesday morning. Friday was a long 18 hour day at the hospital for R's surgery. It was stressful due to some schedule changes, not being allowed to eat (that makes him grumpy) and knowing our son was on his way from out of state and we weren't going to make it home in time to meet him. He got to our house at 7pm and had to wait in his car until we got home at 10pm.

I thought I would make up some steps, miles and minutes on Saturday because we were going to the aquarium with our kids. (I'll post about that soon.) But my fitbit said that I only took 3430 steps that day getting less than a mile and a half and no active minutes.  This is odd to me because we walked all over that place for five hours!

Sunday was a day of rest. R was extremely exhausted after Saturday.  He really shouldn't have been up walking around less than 24 hours after surgery.

So, not a very successful week according to fitbit.  But what fitbit doesn't measure is the joy of having your kids and grandkids hanging out with you, the giggles of a silly 3 year old and the hugs and "I love yous". Their visit did more for my spirit than any number of steps ever could.

Goals for November 6-12, 2017:
1. Steps: 35,000
2. Miles: 15
3. Minutes: 105
4. Exercise: 20 minutes of aerobic activity on 3 days

6 comments:

  1. Life is more than just steps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. And it's always nice to have a visit with the kids.

      Delete
  2. Not being allowed to eat would make me grumpy too! Hope he is doing okay now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He goes back in four weeks. If the procedure they did doesn't work this time (this is the 4th time) they will be removing half of his pancreas.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes life happens, that's why we have bad weeks and good weeks. ...oh and I hate when I feel like I should have a million steps on my fitbit and when I check it it only shows like 5! pbbbbt, sometimes I just don't know lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know fitbit isn't 100% accurate, but I really felt like I walked more than it said.

      Delete