Monday, November 27, 2017

This week


It's bright and early Monday morning. That means it's time to see what's in the planner for this week.

This week will be my first full week with no physical therapy appointments, so I can get back into my daily routine.

Well, almost... I'll be doing my therapy workout at home now so I need to make time for that. And we have a new elliptical machine that needs to fit in somewhere. And I want to get back to a little cross stitching. I'll also be finishing up Christmas shopping this week and mailing out cards on Friday.

Home
We are in Zones 5 and 1 this week (living room and entry/dining room).

*Dust corners, walls and wipe switch plates
*End tables and lamps
*Table and chairs
*TV and stand
*Windows
*Glass door
*Porch and sidewalk
*Coat closet
*Fan
*Baseboards
*Mop
*Vacuum and shampoo carpets
*Water plants
*Clean Brill' s cage
*Wash trash can
*Wash dog beds and bowls.

OTHER HOME THINGS:
1. Order new checks.
2. Mail bills, buy stamps.
3. Call insurance about paperwork.
4. Meal plan, grocery shopping.
5. Laundry.

Health
I'll be focusing on 3 things:

1. PT (strength training)
30 minutes, 3-5 days a week.
Stretch every day.

2. Elliptical  (the Max trainer from Bowflex)
We just got this on Friday and it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'll have to work up to the 14 minute interval program!  For now my goal is 1-3 minutes a day.

3. Walking
If it's nice outside, I'll walk my usual 1 mile route. If it's cold I'll be on the treadmill.  20 minutes, 3-5 days a week.

Hobbies 
*Cross stitch - 2 hours Wednesday afternoon.

*Get caught up on my 3 year journal.

*Blog posts, read other blogs, YouTube videos.

*Bullet Journal - continue 2018 set up.


It's a pretty busy week at home for me. What's your week look like so far? Any shopping plans? Getting back to the workouts after all that Thanksgiving food? Maybe you have a nice relaxing week planned?

6 comments:

  1. lol I love finding someone who shares their love of "lists" with me. I like to make a list of all the little nicks and crannies of cleaning too. Helps me feel like I'm not forgetting anything. Good luck on your agenda for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cleaning list! I need to steal that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way I have the house divided. This way every room gets deep cleaned every month.

      Delete
  3. I will be busy wrapping xmas presents to send out and still trying to get over this illness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better soon. It sure has held on to you for a long time.

      Delete