Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Healthy Me Progress Report


For the week of January 8-14, 2018.

My goals were:
1. Walk 19 miles
2. 35,000 steps
3. 168 oz water
4. 140 minutes of exercise
5. Count carbs
6. Lose 1 pound

The results:
1. Miles: 11.91
2. Steps: 29,570
3. Water: 168
4. Minutes: 56
5. Count carbs: ☆
6. Lose 1 pound......


Weigh in:
Jan 8:  175.2
Jan 15:  175.2
Loss/gain: 0
Total for the year: -1

My thoughts:
I reached my water goal again. I didn't reach the other goals,  but I did improve steps and miles from last week.  I've noticed that I stay on track pretty good with everything during the week but when R is home on the weekends, I don't exercise and my eating is terrible.  And he had a 3 day weekend this week. I tracked carbs and I'm definitely not "Keto" but it's not as bad as I thought it might be. I'm not going to change too much there. I'll just continue to be mindful of it.

Goals for January 15-21:
1. Walk 14 miles
2. Get 35,000 steps
3. 140 minutes of exercise
4. 168 oz of water
5. Be on track with monthly miles goal

*I'm keeping my basic goals (first 4) until I reach them 3 weeks in a row.

Exercise plan:
Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Max trainer, walk

Wednesday - walk, strength training

Thursday - Max trainer,  walk

Friday - walk, strength training

Saturday - walk

Sunday - walk

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great! You are making great strides toward meeting your goals and doing so much more than if you hadn’t set these goals!!!

    So do you have a reward set for the week you nail each and every goal???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do not have a reward set. I hadn't even thought of that! Right now I feel like I'll never get there. Maybe a reward to work towards would help.

      Great idea!

      Delete
  2. I like to set small rewards too, something to work toward and look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you'll have a big ol' loss next week.

    I still think you're doing fabulously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a reason they call it a "journey", you learn a lot about yourself, what works, doesn't work. You're doing great! Good luck on your goals for next week.

    ReplyDelete