Monday, August 6, 2018

Weigh in - Free Parking?


Can I call "Free Parking" for this week?


July 29:  174.6
August 5:  175.6
Gain: 1 pound

Not bad considering the pizza,  mountain dew, hamburgers, hot dogs and s'mores we had all weekend.  I'll take the one pound and call it a win!

I had an amazing time with my mom, kids and grandkids all weekend. In addition to all the eating we did,  there were card games, board games, toys, frisbee, throwing rocks and sticks in the water, feeding the fish, trying to catch the fish and several hours of swimming. And four generations together for lots photos!

Fasting: 3 days
Water: only 96 oz
Steps: 43,175
Miles: 17.18
Minutes: only 27 registered on my fitbit, but I sure felt active all weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Some weeks, a smaller gain than expected is just as good as a loss! I just had that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we want to actually live and enjoy life...some weeks need to be a free parking pass on the scales! Just make sure it’s only a one week free pass!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take it as a win especially all the wonderful family time.

    ReplyDelete