Friday, February 17, 2023

Tried and True

Flylady

 After trying The Organized Mum Method for five months, I'm going back to Flylady. 

I feel like I followed The Organized Mum  long enough to really give it a chance.  I do like it! I will probably use it again once in awhile.

But Flylady still has my heart. After following the routines I have set up for 23 years, it's just the way I like things.  I have learned, however,  that even though you are encouraged to change a few things and "make it your own" if you change if too much it just doesn't work.  

I think that is what happened to me several months back. I was so far into my customization that I wasn't really following along with the program. 

Using The Organized Mum for a few months allowed me to get away from what I was doing and now I can reset the Flylady system. 

No matter how long you've been doing something,  it's ok to take a step back, reevaluate, and start again!


1 comment:

  1. Yes I did, but I kind of knew it all along lol. Do you follow a plan?

    ReplyDelete