Friday, April 20, 2018
I thought I'd change things up for a bit and go with more general topics for awhile.
As always, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments or just let it be food for thought. Either way, I hope you enjoy these prompts.
Journal promt: What if seeing life in a better light would actually make it better?
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
April 9: 177.2
April 16: 176.2
Year status: 0 (back to where I started)
Now, let's get the numbers moving in the right direction!
I'm still not doing workouts. Since I'm still having a lot of pain and some swelling I think it's best to wait until I'm cleared by my doctor.
I am wearing my fitbit this week. I'm just not setting any specific goals.
Monday, April 16, 2018
For the week of April 9-15, 2018.
On Saturday the 7th we looked at a house that we both liked immediately. We were talking about it non stop. So we made an appointment to see it again on Monday.
1. Prep for surgery.
2. Finish up any needed housework.
3. Meet with realtor to see the house again.
☆We LOVE this house and decided to make an offer. We are so excited!
1. Grandson's 4th birthday.
2. Surgery, check in at 6am.
*They removed the mass and a lymph node. Both will be sent to pathology for more testing, just to make sure.....
1. Seller wants to change one thing in our offer. Change closing date from 45 days to 60 days. Everything else looks good.
2. Post op pain: 7 on scale of 1-10.
1. Pain still staying between 5 and 7. Hydrocodone barely takes the edge off.
2. Sign initial contract on the house, we are officially buying a house!!!
1. Have lunch and a little shopping with a friend.
2. Pain: overall still not dropping, but having a few hours of level 3-4 pain.
3. Dinner at R's boss's house after work.
1. R had to work.
2. I spent most of day in bed.
3. Did a little stitching.
1. Snow! Really? In the middle of April?
2. R worked from 7-9:30am and then decided it wasn't good to try to roof a house in the snow.
3. My pain just won't go away. I may have seriously underestimated my recovery time. It looks like I'll be on rest and recovery for another week. That will give me lots of time to plan and dream about our new house.
Favorite photo of the week:
Monday, April 9, 2018
I haven't been wearing my fitbit so I don't have accurate numbers to post on my miles or steps.
So just a quick weigh in today.
April 2: 177.4
April 9: 177.2
Year status: +1
My surgery is tomorrow and the rest of the week will be mostly rest. I'm not going to wear my fitbit at all this week.
Hope everyone has a great week full of motivation and progress.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
As I was getting my March update ready, I realized that I never did an update for February. So this will be for two months.
February's goal: 56 miles
February total: 31.78 miles
Total miles on trail: 672.57
Remaining miles: 4375.43
March's goal: 60 miles
March total: 34.01 miles
Total miles on trail: 706.58
Remaining miles: 4341.42
April goal: 35.42 miles
Next milestone: #13 Ohio SR327