Friday, February 3, 2017

Little Things


Welcome to the first 2017 Little Things post.  I'm so glad you're here.

Little Things was formerly known as Rise and Shine and is a weekly post designed to help us remember all the little things in our day to day lives.

I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.


February 3, 2017

1. Today is:
Cold! Currently only 28F and not supposed to warm up much. It's also payday so I'll be paying bills later.

2. What made you smile today?
My dog sleeping all twisted up. It looks like he doesn't have a back bone.

3. What was the best part of this week?
Playing backgammon after dinner on Tuesday. 

4. What did you struggle with this week?
Since my treadmill is in storage, I've not been walking this week. Struggling to find an exercise to do instead.

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself.  What did you do "just for you" this week?
Yesterday I took the day off. No housework or packing. I just sat by the fire with a book and cup of coffee.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. Getting pictures of the grandkids in the mail.
2. Having a husband who works so hard to take care of us. Even if it means 2 late night's in a row. 
3. My cross stitch hobby.

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.

8. What are you reading,  watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
Reading: Anne of Green Gables  (again).
Watching: Outlander.
Looking forward to: having this move all done and getting settled in.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
I've only reached 2 out of my 6 goals this week.
1. Have everything out of old house.
2. Yoga two days.
3. Buy cross stitch fabric for new project.

10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
A little bit lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment