Healthy Me - March Review
1. Lose 3 pounds. I started March at 169 pounds. By mid month I was down to 167, but went back up to 169. I guess no gain is still awesome.
End of month status: 0 loss or gain.
Year to date status: down 3 pounds.
2. Drink 24oz water a day. Why does this continue to be my biggest challenge?
3. Track food and exercise daily. I started out really good, but dropped the ball when R went into the hospital.
4. Do 15 minutes of exercise each day. This didn't happen. Most days I was sitting and worrying.
5. Skin care 3 days a week. This one was a success.
6. Schedule goals in planner. I did schedule time to work on my goals, I just didn't get it done.
At first I was feeling like March was a complete failure. But after a second thought it was actually a pretty big success. My husband, best friend, my Love is alive and home with me. It was pretty scary for several days and I thought I'd lose him.
Let's start fresh in April!
My healthy goals this month are:
1. Lose three pounds. (I'm sure I'll hit this goal one month.)
2. Work up to 8,000 steps by end of month. Right now I'm getting 5,000-5,500 on average.
3. Stay between 1,200 and 1,400 calories. And have a 500 calorie deficit with calories I burn.
4. Drink 32oz water a day.
5. Use my Fitbit to motivate me and to keep better stats. Do not let it make me feel like a failure if I don't hit every goal everyday!
6. Complete the Spark People 5k walking challenge.