2. What made you smile today?
My sugar glider, Brill.
3. What was the best part of the week?
Staying on top of my goals.
4. What did you struggle with this week? This was a No-Struggle week.
5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself! What did you do "just for you" this week?
I took a little extra meditation time.
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List 3 things you were grateful for this week.
1. Hot showers.
2. Warm weather.
3. Cold lemonade.
7. Share something fun. A quote, a photo, a website, or anything else that you think others might enjoy.
I finally did some work on my rug.
8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, wishing, thinking, etc. ?
~Thinking - this is going to be a busy weekend.
~Watching - we watched American Ninja Warrior this week.
9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
1. Get ready for full moon. ☆yep
2. Post May review. ☆yep
3. Win the lottery. >nope. I did, however win $7.
1. Mail Fathers Day and birthday cards.
2. Get the bathroom done in the rental house.
3. Start a new cross stitch.
10. Sum up the week in just one sentence.
I felt really good all week.