Friday, July 7, 2017

Little Things


For today, July 7, 2017.

Today is:
~Chocolate Day
~National Strawberry Sundae Day
~payday and the day R may get to come home

I am:
~going to pay bills today.
~looking forward to R being home.
~still wearing my sweats, but will get dressed soon.

Outside my window:
~the grass needs cut
~the clouds are dark, it's supposed to storm today
~I miss my bird feeders

Around the house:
~I'm going to do a quick pick up, dust and vacuum this morning.

In the kitchen:
~Not much has been going on in there this week.

In the craft room:
~I think I am going to pack the birds project for a while.  Progress is slow and things are about to get busy.

One of my favorite things:

3 Random Things:
1. I watched the gong show last night.
2. Gas price is currently  $1.86.
3. On this day in 1930, construction of the Hoover Dam begins.

Today's motivation:
"Adventure awaits, and part of it's reward is the chance for even greater adventure." Ralph Marston.

What was the best part of the week?
I managed to workout and control calories during a stressful time.

What did you struggle with this week?
Loneliness and worry.

Goal review:
This week -
1. House hunting * nope
2. Pack *didn't happen
3. Yard work *still needs done

3 goals for next week:
1. Deal with every moment as it comes. No need to worry about the future.
2. Spend time with R.
3. Drink more water.

3 comments:

  1. What? Gas is $1.86. Is that for real? I'm paying 20 cents more.

    I hope R is home and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did R come home???

    And 1.86??? Gas is still $2.40 here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R is home! And doing ok. We have to do home IV meds though and that's weird lol.

    ReplyDelete