Friday, February 24, 2017

Little Things



February 24, 2017

1. Today is:
Going to be the coldest day of the week. Yesterday it was 83f and today's high is 50f.

2. What made you smile today?
Our boxer stealing my seat on the couch when I got up to go to the kitchen. 

3. What was the best part of this week?
The warm weather and being able to have lunch outside. 

4. What did you struggle with this week?
Following my new routine. 

5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself.  What did you do "just for you" this week?
I worked on crafts Tuesday,  Wednesday and Thursday. And tonight I'm going to the planner class at Michael's. 

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. I'm glad my mom's eye surgery went well and I'm greatful for my eye sight, even though it's not the greatest.
2. For the good check up R had at the doctor's this week.
3. For sunny afternoons in the yard with the dogs.

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.
I love reading this blog: Lexie loo, Lily, Liam and Dylan too. The kids are adorable. She's a great mom and they're always doing fun things together. I fell in love with Liam's story and now I'm hooked on the whole family. 

8. What are you reading,  watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
-making a new rag rug. You can follow my progress at Log Cabin Crafts.
-looking forward too a visit with my mom in April. 
-wishing my guy, Carl Edwards,  hadn't retired. This NASCAR season won't be the same without him.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
I reached 2 out of 3 goals I set last week. For next week:
1. Get my March journal pages set up on Monday. 
2. Start a new small cross stitch. 
3. Post my Healthy Me February review on Wednesday. 

10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
New routine,  new crafts and new movies.

*************************************
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.

*Be sure to visit others who have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment