Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Healthy Me - February Review
1. Lose 3 pounds. I started February at 170 pounds. The first week I gained a pound. The second week I lost 3 pounds. The third week I went back up one pound and week four I stayed the same. End of month status: -1 pound.
2. Increase water intake. I averaged 1.5 cups of water per day this month. Some days I drank 3 cups, some days none at all. Overall, I really fell short in this area.
3. Walk 10 miles. This makes me laugh now. Did I really think I would accomplish this during a move and big adjustment to routines? I walked 1.5 miles in February. (I'm talking about purposeful, exercise type walking not just counting steps.)
4. Start new skin care routine. I did start this, but I'm struggling with making it a consistent habit. I only did it 5 out of the 28 days.
I think I need to set more specific goals for March and put more intentional effort into reaching these goals.
1. Lose 3 pounds.
2. Track food and exercise daily.
3. Drink at least 24oz of water a day.
4. Do at least 15 minutes of exercise a day.
5. Skin care 3 days a week.
6. Schedule goals in planner each week.
That's it for February's update. I hope you had success with your healthy goals. If you've gotten off track a bit, today's a great day to start again! Why not set a few goals that will benefit your health in March? I'd love to know how your doing.