March 3, 2017
1. Today is:
2. What made you smile today?
It's still early and I'm sure lots of things will make me smile today. But so far, I smiled because R and I both slept in until 6:30. Usually at least one of us is up around 4:30.
3. What was the best part of this week?
Starting a new month. It always feels like a fresh start.
4. What did you struggle with this week?
Still struggling with exercise.
5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself. What did you do "just for you" this week?
I started saying positive affirmations every morning to get my day started in a good way.
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. The time R and I spend together in the kitchen.
2. The dog's who keep me company and always entertained.
3. My positive outlook.
7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anthing else that others might enjoy.
8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.?
-making meatloaf for dinner today.
-working on a post about my skin care routine.
-thinking about making a post on my hair care routine.
-listening to Cher.
9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
I reached all 3 "little things" goals I set last week. For next week:
1. Prepare for the full moon on the 12th.
2. Get the ends of my hair trimmed.
3. Make one new recipe.
10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
It was a very quiet, ordinary week.
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.
Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.
*Be sure to visit others who have posted.