Friday, April 21, 2017
1. Today is: Friday April 21st, rainy, high of only 54F, and it's kindergarten day.
2. What made you smile today? It's still early.....I'm sure I'll have something to list later in the day.
3. What was the best part of the week? R coming home for lunch almost every day.
4. What did you struggle with this week? Staying active. I just couldn't seem to get my steps or active minutes this week. I think I'm a little discouraged.
5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself! What did you do "just for you" this week? As if being lazy wasn't enough.....on Tuesday I did a hot oil massage on my hands and cuticles.
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List 3 things you were grateful for this week.
1. R cooking dinner.
3. My phone.
7. Share something fun. A quote, a photo, a website or anything that others might enjoy.
8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, wishing, looking forward to, etc?
I'm finishing my April cross stitch, making beef and rice for dinner today and looking forward to the weekend.
9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
1. Walk 2.5 miles a day. *nope, didn't happen.
2. Start painting. *we are painting, but it's not the rental I had planned. But this one should be done on Saturday.
3. Finish my cross stitch. *should be done by Sunday.
1. Be more active than this week.
2. Paint the new porch.
3. Choose a new small cross stitch for May.
10. Sum up the week in just one sentence.
It was a complete Fitbit failure.
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.
Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.
*Be sure to visit others who have posted.