Friday, June 2, 2017
1. Today is: the first Friday in June, sunny, high of 86f and national doughnut day! It's also national rocky road day if you're more into ice cream.
2. What made you smile today?
Receiving a breakfast photo of my grandson.
3. What was the best part of the week?
Getting started on painting this house. We've done the living room and hallway. I started the kitchen, but will be finishing it and the bathroom and 2 bedrooms this weekend.
4. What did you struggle with this week?
Accepting that I will be having another surgery. My MRI showed a torn tendon and rotator cuff damage.
5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself! What did you do this week "just for you"? I spent one afternoon watching YouTube videos.
6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1. Even though I have to have surgery #5 on my right arm, I'm grateful that I still have my arm and that it is working as it does. The accident could have severed it or left it unusable.
2. Even though I want to lose 40 pounds, I'm grateful that I no longer struggle with an eating disorder.
3. I'm grateful for the support of online friends.
7. Share something fun. A quote, a photo, a website or anything else you think others might enjoy.
The boys being silly:
8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, wishing, thinking, etc?
~Procrastinating: on my cross stitch and rug.
~Waiting on: a surgery date.
~Looking forward to: having all this painting done.
9. Did you reach your goals this week? List three goals for next week.
1. Set up June bullet journal. ☆
2. Keep working on mid-year review. ☆
3. Work on that darn rug already! X
1. Get ready for full moon.
2. Post May review.
3. Win the lottery. (Ok, maybe that's more of a dream than a goal, but hey.....a girl's gotta have big goals. LOL)
10. Sum up the week in just one sentence.
I'm getting back on track.
Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.
Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read.
*Be sure to visit others who have posted.