Monday, January 8, 2018

Little Things

For the week of January 1-7, 2018.

This week: 
~The weather was in the 20s-30s during the day and below 0 at night.
~I worked hard to get back into my routine.
~I made time for coloring on Thursday.
~R spent all day Tuesday in the ER with diabetic neuropathy.
~We have been watching The Ranch on Netflix.

The best part of this week:
Getting back to my workouts.

This week's struggle:
Chronic back pain.

A motivational quote:
"Devote your energy to all you love, not to the worthless stuff that just gets in the way." R.M.

Goal review:
Home - save $30.  ☆done
Health - walk 14 miles.  *only 9.15
Hobbies - stitch 2 hours.  ☆2.5



♡Remember to enjoy the little things!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE "The Ranch" on Netflix. Those guys crack me up haha. I hope R is feeling all better by now. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Ranch! Glad you guys are enjoying it! Hope R is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your back is feeling better

    ReplyDelete