Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Healthy Me Progress Report


For the week of January 1-7, 2018.

My goals were:
1. Walk 14 miles.
2. Get 120 minutes of exercise.
3. Get 35,000 steps.
4. Drink 112 oz of water.

Results:
1. I walked 9.15 miles.
2. I exercised 85 minutes.
3. I got 22,971 steps.
4. I drank 152 oz of water.


Weigh in:
Jan. 1: 176.2
Jan 8: 175.2
Loss/gain: -1
Total for the year: -1

Thoughts:
I came up just a bit short on 3 goals, but my reward focus was water, and I rocked it! I knew this week would be hard after taking most of December off. This week I just mostly focused on getting back into a routine. And I'm super ok with a one pound loss this week.

Goals for Jan. 8-14:
1. Walk 19 miles.
2. Get 140 minutes of exercise.
3. 35,000 steps.
4. 168 oz water.
5. Lose one pound.
6. Track carbs. (Not necessarily restricting them, just need an idea of what I'm doing.)

Exercise plan:
Monday  - oxycise,  max trainer, walk

Tuesday - strength training,  walk

Wednesday - oxycise,  max trainer,  walk

Thursday  - strength training,  walk

Friday  - oxycise,  max trainer,  walk

Saturday  - walk

Sunday  - walk

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the water goal!!! And you didn’t totally fail on the others...just not quite there...close!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you are tracking your total weight loss for the year, as well as weight loss each week. Great job getting all that water in! And walking over 9 miles is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a good start cheering you on

    ReplyDelete