Friday, January 12, 2018

Next week


For January 15-21, 2018.

On the schedule:
Monday - pay hospital bill, post LCC sneak peak
Wednesday - B1s birthday
Friday - payday

On the menu:
Monday - chicken teriyaki
Tuesday - spaghetti
Wednesday - breakfast burritos
Thursday - meatloaf
Friday - Texas burgers

Goals:
♡ Home - save $30
♡ Health - be on track with monthly miles goal
♡ Hobbies - continue stitching, coloring, reading

Tasks:
*call B1 on Wednesday
*finish updating home binder
*order R's birthday gift


3 comments:

  1. Your menu looks good! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. I like that menu! You're giving me some ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your to do’s and your plans!! My to do is order the valentines gift for my honey so I can get it put togethe!!

    ReplyDelete