Friday, January 19, 2018

Next week


Planning for January 22-28, 2018.

On the schedule:
Monday - mail storage bill, post little things,  take a bubble bath

Tuesday - Weekly Home Blessing,  post progress report

Wednesday - do one or two things from monthly task list, Coloring Club

Thursday - add air time to phones, Rudolph Club,  post journal prompt,  It's anti procrastination day!

Friday - post small cross stitch, post next week's plans, desk day

Saturday - date night

Sunday - R's birthday

On the menu:
I have no clue! Need to get the meal plan done asap.

Goals:
♡Home - finalize new routine
♡Health - Walk!
♡Hobbies - finish small stitch and stitch 2 hours on the birds, finish book

In my Bullet Journal:
This week I'm using a two page weekly spread for my schedule and tasks. I'll be using daily pages for my journal entries.




3 comments:

  1. I like "take a bubble bath" and "Anti-procrastination Day!" lol. Good luck with your agenda next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the Rudolph club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the 25th of every month you do a few things to prepare for next Christmas. I think you'll find it if you Google it.

      Delete