Monday, January 22, 2018

Little Things

For the week of January 15-21, 2018.


This week:
~The new routine I was trying just didn't work for me, I'm still making changes.
~I watched four episodes of The Santa Clarita Diet.
~I stitched a lot.
~We went to a party at R's boss's house.
~My oldest son turned 28. How is that possible?
~R wrote me love notes and hid them all over the house.
~R's new medication: $535 a month!!! Insane.

The best part of this week:
Finding my love notes.

This week's struggle:
Exercise.

A motivational quote:
"At any time you can adjust your mood to suit your purpose.  The more you're not in the mood to do a specific task, the more you want to have it done. Go right ahead and put yourself in the mood to do what's best for your life and your world." Rm

Goal review:
1. Save $30. ☆done
2. Be on track with monthly miles goal. *nope, I'm only about half way there.
3. Stitch 2 hours. ☆I overachieved and stitched for 12 hours this week. This is why I'm behind on my miles.


♡I hope you had a great week last week, full of happy moments and special little things.

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, there's no sense at all in medications costing that much. It's a shame people get ripped off like that. Can your doctor help at all with finding some samples or a generic version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that R hid love notes all over the house for you to find. That is so sweet! Love your layout of your review of last week. I might steal this idea for my own blog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! $535 for medicine? Is that a one month supply? Girl, that stresses me out so I can only imagine what it's doing to y'all :(

    I think the love notes are super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The medication is Lyrica. After the pharmacy updated his insurance information, our co-pay was $70. It's still high, but not as bad. I think they tell you the really high price first so you'll be happier when they say $70. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That strategy would work with me. I sighed in relief at $70. haha

      Delete