Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Progress Report

For the week of January 15-21, 2018.

My goals were:
1. Walk 21 miles (14 for this week, 7 to make up for last week)
2. 140 minutes  of exercise
3. 35,000 steps
4. 168 oz of water
5. Be on track with monthly goals.

The results:
1. I walked 7.26 miles.
2. Only 18 minutes of exercise.
3. 18,265 steps.
4. 136 oz of water.
5. I'm still behind.

Weigh in:
Jan 15: 175.2
Jan 22: 176.4
Loss/gain: +1.2
Total for the year: +.2

My thoughts:
It was a whopper of a week......
No really, I ate the whole thing!
Well, I had a little help, but I'm pretty sure I ate most of it.

I had no motivation to exercise or even just go for a slow walk. I got lost in my cross stitch and let all thoughts of being fit and healthy disappear. I paid for it on the scale this week. I lost all progress I had made. It's my fault, no excuses. I just didn't work for it and the results show that. The only thing I can do is move forward.

Goals for January 22-28:
1. Stay away from candy.
Dear, sweet, Stevie from Calendar Days has posted a 7 day no sugar challenge.  (So far so good)

2. Steps: 35,000.
One of the YouTube stitchers hosts a "fitbit and stitch" day every once in awhile. The challenge is for every hour you stitch you have to get up and be active for 30 minutes. They then post progress on instagram.  They do this for 8 hours one day.  I'm going to do a version of this all week. Since fitbit reminds me to get steps every hour, I'm going to stitch for 50 minutes then walk on my treadmill for 10 minutes.


That's it. I'm keeping it simple this week.

3 comments:

  1. I keep saying I like the way you format these posts, and I need to set up weekly goals too. Keeping it simple sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regroup and nail those goals this week!!!
    I love the crossstitch 50/wall 10 plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 50/10 plan! I really need a treadmill so I can do things like that.

    ReplyDelete