Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Little Things


Review: Dec 31 - Jan 6
I was ready to get back into my routines and kick the exercise up a notch or two.  But it was a short week for me and I didn't quite get there.

Best part of this week: spending Friday with a friend and her granddaughter.

This week's struggle: routines.

Quote of the week: "Start strong, continue strong, finish strong." RM

Goal review
1. Save $50 ☆done
2. Focus on routines *I tried,  it just didn't work out well.
3. Walk 18 miles *made it 13.99 miles
4. 1442 stitches *only added 630 stitches

Favorite photos:




Planning next week: Jan 7-13
Last week was a good week, I just didn't reach all my goals. So let's move forward.

Goals:
1. Get back into routine.
2. Walk 18 miles
3. 1,000 stitches

Meals:
1. Chicken and rice soup
2. Pork chops
3. Meatloaf
4. Tomato soup and grilled cheese
5. Leftovers
6. Couch Date (either order out or have something easy from the fridge)
7. Smoked turkey

On the calendar:
Mon - call the Doc
Tue - mediation 11am, craft night 5:30
Thur - mail son's birthday card
Sat - 2 football games
Sun - 2 football games


2 comments:

  1. I’m struggling to get into the routine of exercise!!!! I’ve gotta do it though!!!

    ReplyDelete