Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wreck this Journal #2

As hard as it was to rub dirt in my journal,  I think it's only going to get harder. So I chose pretty easy pages this time.



This week I cracked the spine!
I just bent it back once, so I'm sure it will get worse as the year goes on.

I also filled in the four letter word page. I tried really hard to make it sloppy and random.

I don't cuss, so it's full of nice four letter words LOL .


The last page this week was easy, just added a page number.

I feel like this week was pretty mild and not too hard. But oh my goodness, wait until you see next week!

3 comments:

  1. I hate cracking the spine on my books! I don't even open paperbacks the whole way while I'm reading, trying to preserve them, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journal looks so cool!!! I would have a hard time with cracking the spine haha. I look forward to reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been one to try not to crack the spine...and always sigh sadly when I do! Ohhh now you have me curious for next week!!!

    ReplyDelete