Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Little Things


Weekly review: January 7-13, 2019
This was a tough mental week for me. I felt like I was (am) never going to reach my goals so why bother.  My attitude made it hard to get anything done.

The best part of the week:
Craft Night on Tuesday and football all weekend.

This week's struggle:
Obviously my attitude.

Quote of the week:
"Pursue your purpose with calm determination, and enjoy the journey every bit as much as the destination."

Goal review:
1. Get back into routines.
*My beloved routines barely happened.
2. Walk 18 miles.
*Walked 8.47 miles.
3. 1,000 stitches.
*I didn't cross stitch at all. (But I did work on my quilt.)

Favorite photo:
A fancy dinner party for my grandsons' cats.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Planning for January 14-20

Goals:
1. Save $50.
2. Walk 18 miles.
3. 1,000 stitches.
4. Work on quilt.

Might as well keep the same goals until I reach them!

On the calendar:
1. Call in prescriptions .
2. R doctor appointment on Wednesday.
3. Son's birthday.
4. Payday, bills.
5. Hair cut on Friday.
6. NFL conference championship games.

3 comments:

  1. I love cats, so that picture is awesome! I have had more weeks than I can count when I felt like "why bother". Is there some way to get recharged, remind yourself why you want this, or just focus on a very small goal so it's not all so overwhelming?

    ReplyDelete