Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wreck this Journal #3

This week I did a few of the more (slightly) "destructive" pages in my journal .


First up was this coffee page. After the first couple drips, I checked the back and noticed it was bleeding through to the next page. It was getting coffee on a non-coffee page! I have to admit that at that point I put a paper towel behind the page to protect the following page. LOL  I know..... the point is to not care about things like that.  I'm just not there yet.

The next page is the one right behind the coffee page. See the drips?

As I'm posting this I realize that I didn't poke any holes outside of the guides. Maybe I should go back and do that?


The final page this week is a sewing page.


I wanted my stitches to be neat and in a straight line. Paper is not forgiving when you put the needle in the wrong place. See the holes?

And just for fun....the back.


Wonder what crazy things I'll do next week? Be sure to come back and see.



3 comments:

  1. I so giggled when you said you put the paper towel to stop the bleed through. I would be struggling bad with your journal!!! I’m not perfect but I like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done the same thing with the paper towel, ha ha. I need to look this journal up online. I think my stepdaughters would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I could handle a journal like that but good for you.

    ReplyDelete