Monday, July 29, 2019

Weigh in


Weight
Last week: 168
This week: 169.8
Gain: 1.8

Seven day average: 169.6

Water
Goal: 336 oz
Total: 224 oz

Average calories 
Goal: 1200-1400 a day
Average: 1178

Steps
Goal: 42,000
Total: 21,861

Miles
Goal: 15
Total: 11.35

Minutes
Goal: 90
Total: 42

Exercise 
Mon: none, unless you count housework

Tue: stretching exercises from a YouTube video, 20 lunge squats, 20 crunches, 20 wall push ups

Wed: none

Thurs: 12 minutes on treadmill

Fri: repeat Tuesday

Sat: yardwork,  walking, just generally busy. I got 9,257 steps this day!

Sun: none

Thoughts
I really struggled with pain this week, but my head was in the right place lol. So, I didn't meet my goals and my weight was just a little up. I'm not upset. These goals are a challenge for me.  That's why I set them! It's something I'm working towards.

I don't eat enough, drink enough,  walk enough.... you'd think I would be just sitting here wasting away. But as you can see by my weight, that isn't the case.

I'm still trying and I'll keep trying.  If I give up, I'll be as big as the house lol.


Some photos from the weekend 






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice weekend. I haven't gone fishing in a long time!

    ReplyDelete