Friday, July 26, 2019

Planning next week

Clever Fox, undated daily

This week's main goal
This is where I'm putting my health/exercise goals.
July 29-Aug 4 will be week number 4 of my Six Month Shape Up. Week 4's plan is to get 30 minutes of aerobic activity on three days. I've been walking for this and it's been a bit difficult. My back can only take 12-15 minutes on the treadmill at a time so I have to break it up and walk twice a day. Some days are busy, some days I hurt more and some days I'm just plain lazy and have a hard time with that second walk.

This week's priorities 
This is the main focus for the week and projects I want or need to work on. And if room, I'll add notes about events or holidays. This week I'll be cleaning in Zones 5 and 1, it's payday week, Lammas on the 1st and Watermelon Day on the 3rd.

Big To Do box
This section is my weekly list and it stays the same every week.

Small To Do box
I covered this one, but it's the budget for this week.

Habits/Skills
These are things I'm trying to get better at or just need an extra reminder/motivation.  It's a success if I do these things at least 3 times a week.

Life Balance To Do List
These categories relate back to the main goal setting section at the front of this planner. I try to plan something that will get me one step closer to those big goals. I left romance/relationship blank for now. It's usually our weekly movie night, but we may plan an out of the house date. Not sure yet.



Weekly Trackers
The top tracker is my daily routine,  broken down into four parts. And the bottom is my health/fitness stats. I left a small space on the top right for any quick notes and the bottom to record the totals from the fitness tracker.

I'm ready to take on the week! I hope you have plans for an awesome and productive week.


2 comments:

  1. I love reading other people's plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your planner! So organized!!! Good luck rocking your gold and plans this week!!!

    ReplyDelete