Monday, August 19, 2019

Weigh in


Weight
Aug 11: 170.2
Aug 19: 170.6
Gain: .4

Seven day average: 171.2
Last seven day average: 170.4

🎈Birthday Countdown🎈
16 weeks
Goal weight: 155

Thoughts 
Not a lot of good progress this week. I started the week strong and full of motivation.  But as always, back pain slowed me down. I am currently looking into some other things I can do for pain management, as well as some different exercises that will hopefully help.  I think I need to change my focus from "workout to lose weight" to exercise to feel better. It crossed my mind a few times this week to just give up.

I wanted to do my deck of cards workout 3 times this week. But only did it once. The cards I drew were:
K◇ = 13 wall push ups
5◇ = 5 wall push ups
3♧ = 3 bicep/tricep weights
6◇ = 6 wall push ups
J♡ = 11 lunge squats

The plan
I may try to do the cards again one day this week (19-25). Other than that, the plan is to walk at least 3 times, continue to track everything and find new exercises to help my back/pain level.








3 comments:

  1. Something (deck of cards workout) is better than nothing! I hope that your able to find someone to help with your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your back is hurting so much. I'd definitely look for exercises that might help it...and I love your "exercise to feel better" idea. Might be more motivating to do them when you are trying to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to the back...keep up the activity you can do! I think you are doing great with staying active!!!

    ReplyDelete