Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Stitching all day

For mid-month stitches I've decided to do something a little bit different this month.  While I stitch I often watch/listen to Stitch-with-me videos on YouTube. I don't have a channel, so I can't do that kind of stitch with me. But.... I had a thought.....

"I'll stitch all day and post updates every hour on my blog."

I'll come back and just add photos to this post. I don't know... maybe it will be fun? I hope you can check in a few times today and see my progress.

8:20 am

9:20 am
I worked on the little section in the bottom left. It's going pretty slow because there are a lot of color changes. But it's getting there.

10:20 am
For this hour I moved up towards the top and filled in about 150 stitches.

11:20 am
Still working on the upper part. Boy, this hour flew by! Felt like I barely got anything done  lol.

11:20 to 12:20 was break time.
I got a bite to eat, fed and walked the dogs and folded a load of laundry.  I'm back in my stitching chair ready to go again. See you at 1:20.

1:20pm
Moving along in the top right.

2:20pm
I'm really starting to slow down. My back is hurting and I keep stopping to stretch it out. Just took some meds, so maybe I can get at least one more hour.

3:20pm
I think this is it for today. I'm happy with all the progress. I put in about 1,000 stitches!

And just for fun, an overall comparison.
July 21, 2019

And today...

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I cannot wait to see how it grows as you work on it! I just don't have the patience for that kind of thing. I'm such a half asser LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea!!! Lots of progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for doing such a big project!

    Please email me and I'll add you to my other blog.

    Embracing.life.simply@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! What are you going to do with it when all the stitching is done?

    ReplyDelete