Monday, March 19, 2018

Little Things

For the week of March 12-18, 2018.

This week:
~It's been a couple week since I did a little things post, so I thought I should.
~I got a new fish.
~lots of stress
~R in hospital from Wednesday to Saturday.
~lots of stitching

The best part of this week:
R coming home from hospital.

This week's struggle:
Medical stress and pain.

A motivational quote:
Tough times never last, but tough people do. Robert H. Schuller

Goal review:
1. House hunting. ☆made a list of houses to see when realtor gets back from vacation.

2. 7-12 fast, 6 days a week. ☆this is going good.

3. 300 stitches on dragon. ☆1840 stitches.

Goals for March 19-25:
1. Use my spending tracker.
2. Walk 10 miles.
3. Stitching: 3 hours on small, 1200 Xs on dragon.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your hubby is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's doing ok, thank you. Just the joy and stress of chronic illness.

      Delete
  2. I can only imagine how stressful it is with your husband in the hospital. Hope he is doing okay now. As far as house hunting goes, we were able to eliminate a lot of houses by driving by and checking out the neighborhood without the realtor. They sure can make a house look good in pictures! Seeing it and the surroundings can be quite a reality check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, hospital visits/stays are a regular part of our lives.
      They sure do wonders with those photos, huh? LOL We have marked several off the list by just driving by.

      Delete
  3. Is R doing ok?
    Spending tracker? That sounds like something I would love! Budgeting is sort of my thing!

    Good job on intermittent fasting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing a bit better now, thank you.

      LOL, budgeting it my thing too! I'm pretty obsessive about tracking our money. And he is very good about bringing me every receipt.

      Delete