Monday, March 26, 2018

Little Things


For the week of March 19-25, 2018.

This week overall:
~The weather was in the 50s - low 70s.
~I did lots of stitching again.
~I pretty much skipped deep cleaning zone 4.
~Both R and I felt good (except for my headaches).
~Fasting is still going well.
~It's officially spring!

The best part of this week:
Hanging out at home on Saturday.

This week's struggle:
Housework. I was too distracted by stitching.

My favorite meal this week:
Smoked BBQ ribs.

What I'm watching:
~American Idol
~Flosstube videos

What I'm reading:
The Love Comes Softly series.

My favorite photo of the week:

Goal review:
1. Home - Use my spending tracker. ☆done!
2. Health - Walk 10 miles. *only 6 miles.
3.  Hobbies - Small stitch 3 hours,  Dragon add 1200 stitches. ☆done!

Goals for March 26 - April 1:
1. Home - Set up April in Bullet Journal.
2. Health - walk 2 miles a day.
3. Hobbies - finish my small stitch, finish page one on the Dragon.



♡Choose wisely the thoughts that fill your mind, because those thoughts lead to the actions that fill your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment