Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Progress Report


For the week of February 26 - March 4, 2018.

My goals were:
1. Start the squat challenge.
2. No eating between 7pm and 11am.

The results:
1. Still didn't start this. I did squats on a few days, but didn't follow the program consistently.
2. Did this 6 out of 7 days.

Weigh in:
Feb. 26: 179.6
Mar. 4: 178.8
Loss/gain:  -.8
Year  status:  +2.6

Other stats:
1. Average daily calorie intake: 1089.
2. Highest calorie day: Saturday 1654.
3. Lowest calorie day: Monday 654.
4. Most steps in one day: Friday 5279.
5. Least steps in one day: Monday 1090.

My thoughts:
I started intermittent fasting from 7pm to 11am and that is going well. BUT I tend to not eat enough already and trying to get the calories I need for the day just at lunch and dinner is kind of difficult.  Except for the weekends. I usually eat more when R is home.

I still didn't get on board with the squats. I'm going to put that off until April.

I wasn't quite as tired this week, but I'm still not running on full steam.  The trend for the last few weeks has been to have one really great day and then spend the rest of the week recovering.

Goals for March 5-11:
1. Listen to my body, and rest as much as needed.
2. Follow along with the 100 miles in Spring Challenge hosted by Dee at Deelovelylife and Michelle at myeverydaywifelife on YouTube.  They post on YouTube, Facebook and instagram but since I don't use any of those,  I'll just be watching their videos and keeping track  by myself in my journal and here. The challenge runs from March 1st to May 31st.  It's about a mile a day and I think I can do that.



♡"Don't postpone your joy while working toward or waiting for some arbitrary milestone.  Enjoy your life while you're living it, which is now."

2 comments:

  1. I've heard some really great things about intermittent fasting. I really need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about intermittent fasting too but have never tried it. Great job with the weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete