Thursday, October 19, 2017

Journaling for Weight Loss

On this weight loss journey we have to remember that it's not just physical, but mental too.

So I've decided to start a little weekly series to help with the mental side of my weight loss.

Welcome to 

Journaling for Weight Loss



*Please note that I did not make up all of these prompts. Most of them I will be taking from a group on Spark People. 

I hope you'll join me. Most of these prompts ask you to take a very personal look at yourself.  I will not be sharing many of my responses and I'd never ask you to either.  But if you see something you want to talk about,  please leave me a comment.

Journal prompt #1

List ten reasons why you want to lose weight. Which one is the most compelling and why?


♡ Update 10/20: I came up with five reasons I want to lose weight. And in the process of writing why, I discovered something new (and positive) about myself! 



4 comments:

  1. I like this idea. It's something to think about, even if I don't publicly write out my answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea! I write once a week in my blog about my weight journey and I might add these prompts too it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete