Wednesday, November 28, 2018

December Vision Board


I've never made a vision board before,  but I've been thinking about adding one monthly to my journal next year. So I thought I'd practice in December to see how it turned out and if I'd really like it or not. Usually collages of things drive my OCD  brain crazy.

I included the typical holiday stuff like a tree, food and of course National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation movie. But I want to focus on family, friends, my pets and our home. Also as a good reminder to take care of me, I added the exercise photos. I love the quote "live better now". We should never put off self care, NOW is the time to take care of you!

Have you ever made a vision board? Did you enjoy it? Did it help motivate you? If not, have you ever considered making one and do you think it would help you?  We'll see if it's something I can get into or not.

4 comments:

  1. I will be watching and waiting for your final take on the vision board....and if you liked it enough to continue. :-). I’ve never done one...never even though about it....but now I’m thinking.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made something similar to hang on the wall in our office/workout room. I put fitness-related quotes and images on it, then hung it where I would see it while I am working out. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried and just couldn't get into it, it didn't motivate me but good luck to you with it.

    ReplyDelete